BILINGUAL PROFESSIONAL ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
Our firm is currently looking for an experienced, accomplished, self-motivated bilingual Electrical Professional Engineer to develop, maintain and support our industry-leading renewable energy projects and systems in Latin-American and the Caribbean.
The Electrical Engineer will work across a variety of functional groups that are directly involved in engineering, transmission and distribution systems development, implementation and maintenance.
The ideal candidate is an inventive problem solver that is capable of working through technical challenges and employing pragmatic solutions.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a team that provides integrated services to meet our clients’ needs both locally and across the globe
- Professional Electric engineer bilingual (English-Spanish)
- Experience in renewable energy an asset
- Experience in high voltage design
- Develop, maintain and support projects and systems of renewable energy in Latin-American and the Caribbean.
- Drawing up plans using computer-assisted engineering and design software
- Estimating material, construction, and labour costs, and project timescales
- Coordinating technicians and craftspeople
- Testing installations and systems, and analysing data
- Making sure projects meet electrical and construction safety regulations
- Overseeing inspection and maintenance programmes
- Attending meetings, writing reports and giving presentations to managers and clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering required
- Experience in renewable energy projects
- Competent in the use of electrical engineering software
- Strong understanding of electrical manufacturing processes
- Able to problem solve and troubleshoot as the need arises
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
To be determined