- Must be willing to work out of town and country.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative coordination and support to team members including construction site foreman and project manager.
- Provide support in the management of project related documents.
- Responsible for completing and submitting daily work reports, safety submittals, and Pre-job safety Inspections (PSI’s).
- Assist the Health & Safety Coordinator by ensuring all Health & Safety policies are being met through completion of all relevant documentation.
- Perform general office duties such as printing, scanning, photocopying, filing and sending emails.
- Maintain good housekeeping within the site office trailer.
- Complete timesheets and be primary contact person for employees signing in and out on a daily basis.
- Responsible for data entry throughout quality control processes.
- Maintain consistent communication with Human Resources and Accounting departments to ensure up-to-date knowledge of company policies, rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Manage and maintain records of material, office equipment and supplies ordered and delivered to site, by regularly communicating with head office staff.
- Maintain a positive professional attitude and appearance at all times.
- May be assigned special projects from time to time.
- Must be able to work at least 44 hours a week. (Overtime hours or short weeks may be required from time to time).
Skills & Qualifications:
- Previous experience in office administration
- Previous experience in the construction and the renewable energy sector is an asset.
- Reviewing, interpreting and understanding Construction Documents; RFP’s, RFI’s, CD’s, SI’s and so forth
- Able to read and understand construction drawings and specification documents
- Creating trackers and logs to be used for monitoring, controlling and achieving project milestones
- Displays organizational skills including strong attention to detail and time management.
- Ability to work well with others and independently.
- Proven ability to manage and coordinate multiple tasks with tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Candidates must demonstrate excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Candidates must be proficient in using various types of computer software (Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook).
- Strong skills in file conversion methods ex. PDF to excel, and vise versa.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.